About Bluebell Skin Care
Bluebell Skin Care is a beauty studio in the heart of Seattle’s Belltown neighborhood specializing in skin care, eyelashes, and eyebrows.
Bluebell Skin Care is owned by Alice Shieh, a Los Angeles native who moved to Seattle in 2001 with her husband and has been loving life in the Pacific Northwest ever since. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Washington, but made the switch into esthetics to fulfill a longtime dream of working in skin care.
Alice believes that skin care should be effective, and, most importantly, utterly enjoyable. She enjoys applying her knowledge to customize services for everybody’s unique needs to create truly unforgettable experiences, and she curates only the highest quality skin care lines that are accessible and easy-to-use.
Alice is excited to bring her services to Belltown, and looks forward to serving such a vibrant neighborhood! She’s always available for complimentary consultations, so if you have questions or concerns, please connect and she’ll be happy to chat!
Education, Certifications, and Accomplishments
- Judge, Lash Crown Championship 2017
- TrueBrow™ certified Brow Restoration Specialist
- TrueBrow™ certified salon
- Lead educator, Bluebell Lash Academy 2016-present
- Face Reality®, Acne Certification
- Brow Secrets® International, Bronze Certification
- Flawless Lash by Loreta, Advanced Russian Volume Lashes
- Irina Chen Microblading Academy, Advanced Microblading Training (65 hours)
- Irina Levchuk’s Lash & Brow Design Academy, Microblading (6D, HD, Slide & Tap techniques) (40 hours)
- Dermaplane Pro, Dermaplaning
- PCA Skin, Chemical Peels, Hyperpigmentation
- Washington Laser Institute, Master Esthetics, Micro-needling
- Novalash, Classic Lashes
- Alexandria Professional, Sugaring
- Gary Manuel Aveda Institute, Esthetics (with honors)